So what do we learn from that whole Khalid Said thing? I believe that this story sets an example and in order for us to avoid similar fates we must all:
1. Stay cupped away at home, off the streets, and especially out of cyber cafes
2. If any person claiming to be Police associated, plain clothes or in uniform, asked for your ID... hand it over, kneel, raise your hands in the air, and no sudden moves... or other wise just run for your life... there's no point in resisting
3. If you have a pack of weed don't swallow it
4. If you don't cooperate nothing will stop us
5. And if you feel like you're about to die, that's ok, because you're dead anyway
Yes it felt nice when I saw pics of the Alexandria demonstration. ElBaradei showing up, giving his condolences to the family... The thousands of concerned citizens... Yes... it felt nice...
Now I can go about my day getting some shit done here and there... then at the end of the day I'll be following the nightly talk shows that I am now addicted to... I can't wait for the weekends to finish so I can go back to them. Oh how I feel like I'm making such a huge difference! By committing myself to watching these shows! Oh and following the blogs too! I'm making such a difference!
All I want is for us to be so informational you know? communicationally GOOD!